Sunday, October 9, 2011

Of the Hantaran, Meet-The-Tailor Session & Pre-Wedd Photoshoot

 **Amekkaw..Tajuk panjang gilerr**

I had a really packed weekend. Phew~ I thought of having my own sweet weekend, especially when December is not too far away. I want to be by myself menjelang detik-detik bergelar seorang isteri. But, lots of prep-things need to be focus. Mode kalut dah start :p


I have not started neither with the legal docs nor HIV test yet. Panick attacked. Seriously. :(

Yesterday, I went to Masjid Jamek area. I spend my time to give a visit to SSF (again?). I did surveyed the Bunga Telor and finding for deco ideas. I just love being there. I love everything in SSF, except the price. Quite pricey. You can get the same glass bowl at Romantika, with the price of RM5. SSF will surely cost you RM22.80 for the same size of glass bowl. But, I must say the quality is not the same. I love the photo canvas. I love the cake stand with the price tag of RM288. Crazy huh? I didn't buy anything there, just like always. Haha~


Later that night, my FMIL want to buy handbag for me, as one of the hantaran. Okay, I see it as rezeki. Initially, my fiance and I didn't plan for any handbag. Sebab I did tell him earlier, if it's not a COACH, then I dont want any. Demand tak perempuan tak sedar diuntung ne? Hehe. I must say, it was the selfish statement ever. Like, who am I nak request sampai macam tu sekali?


My FMIL is a big fan of Braun Buffel (pronounce as: 'brown beau-furl'.. just for sharing..i mistaken pronounced it as brown baf-fel earlier. Haha). I must expecting the bag is from there too. I should have a look at it earlier. So, takde la macam I took time giler nak pilih 1 beg. And segan sangat bila my FMIL just waiting for me, while I was wandering, rambang mata pegang 3 beg skali taktau nak pilih yang mana. I was trying to look at the price tag actually, pretending like I want to check the compartments but I cant find any. I rasa macam malu-serba salah when I finally chose the handbag and got to know the price. I must say, that's the expensive bag I ever have. Thanks Mami, I couldn't thanked her enough. 


Then, we had a dinner. Together with my fiance, future-sis-in-law, his auntie and cousins. I am still trying to adapt in the big family of him. :)


I should go for a meet-the-tailor session II right after Raya. I kept on scheduling the appointment as I was the Prime Minister. Busy ape pun taktau haish ;p . The tailor dah bising-bising, since 'he' cannot continue the beading + paching lace work before fitting. There I am, going to 'his' place after dinner at KLCC. It's about 11pm. I was trying to reschedule it again but mr.fiance dont think it is a good idea. 


I dont know how to react. I found out that I have the simple solemnization dress, which absolutely not my liking. I was expecting something that can make me 'wow' when I first looking at it. But, I am quite relieved as I can fit the dress nicely. Tak sia-sia I berdiet tak ambil nasi for 5days, kalau tak memang banyak benang kena tetas. Haha. The tailor, Rozie noticed that I dont really look excited on my first fitting. Then, 'he' explained that the dress akan lagi meletop lepas tambah beads, patch lace and all the detailing. I dont know. Just wait for the meet-the-tailor session III, on this coming 22nd.


Being perempuan yang banyak sangat berfikir, I cant sleep last night. Worrying the things that have possibility to turn out very well (who knows, right?). Nak risau apa kan? Asalkan ada baju yang boleh muat sudah. Haishh.. 


This morning, I woke up very early. I got a photo-session with The Photolicious team at 8am. Dengan tak cukup tido, eyebag takyah nak cakap apa lagi la..Hujan pulak, memang buat I mandi ala kadar sahaja. I enjoyed during the photoshoot. And now cant wait to see the photo. Hew~ I will updated about the photoshoot once I got the photo. 


And now I rasa regret sangat, sebab I baru lepas makan nasi after 5 days. Maklumlah fitting dah settled. Haha.


Till then, the boring entry without a picture.. Heh,, pardon me for being lazy :p





No comments:

Post a Comment