Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stop Whining



Currently I've been reading THE LAST LECTURE by Randy Pausch. Yeah, satu Malaya dah baca I baru hegeh nak baca kn? But..seriously for those who didn't read this book yet, please please get yourself one. 

I am easily influenced with the environment. Like, if I am in a situation where there are lots of negative thinker than positive thinker, then I ended up being one of the negative thinker too. So, to stay positive I need self-enrichment book. I need something to remind me time over time. I am not that strong to stay mentally healthy all the time.


I would love to quot what I just read, "Don't Complain, Just Work Harder".


It sounds soooo relevant with my current situation (I am referring to my wedding preps). Heh.
According to him, 
"Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed if you took one-tenth the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be suprised by how well things can work out".


So true.. Let's change for the better, people. Stop whining. I believed, we are good at doing other things than just sit back and whining. Let's be creative in solving the problems. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment