Sunday, September 2, 2012

Selfish


Salam Monday everyone,

How's your Monday? I still got the blues. Haha.

I've been talking about this issue like always. A seat in the LRT for those who needed.

Despite being Merdeka for 55th years, Malaysian still doesn't change. We are selfish. I was hoping, when my tummy start showing I would easily get a seat in the train. My tummy is still not big yet, but people can tell la :(

This morning while standing in the train like usual, I was praying someone would noticed me and offer their seat. Penat weh berdiri almost 40minutes in the train, with the nauseated feeling memang seksa. Husband said no one would noticed since my tummy still small, unless he requested for a seat. I won't let him.do it, takkan kita nak terhegeh-hegeh for a seat kan?

Not far from us, one pregnant lady was standing in front of a couple and the guy doesn't bother about her. Laki sekarang memang tak gentlemen. I told to myself, that kakak pun tak dapat seat apatah lagik I. Mimpi aje la.

I don't know what happen with us, Malaysian. Don't let me start with those yang potong que. Memang selfish.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

5 comments:

  1. True that. Malaysian mmg camtu. Jarang nak jumpa yg sanggup kn. klau ada boleh kira dgn jari :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep yep..i plg pntg org x prihatin ngn org ptg que..emo je i rasa. heje

      Delete
  2. hihiih bey..smalam aku baru pas panas dgn org tua kerepot nak potong Q dgn alasan barang dia sket je padahal sm banyak dgn barang aku je...geram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abes tu ko bg x dia potong que ko? ke ko sound aje

      Delete
  3. mmg pun dear, bulan 7 haritu nora wat lawatan bawa budak oku naik komuter dan lrt hum mmg dorg wat bodo je.. eee gram tau.

    ReplyDelete